The Avengers
Welcome Newcomers and Members, The Avengers is a guild for the mobile game Pocket Legends. We are active members dedicated to the skilled gaming required to become elite. In order to join our Guild please be sure to register and apply.

Please use the following link to apply while awaiting registration approval.
https://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/applications-f6/application-format-t2.htm
The Avengers
Welcome Newcomers and Members, The Avengers is a guild for the mobile game Pocket Legends. We are active members dedicated to the skilled gaming required to become elite. In order to join our Guild please be sure to register and apply.

Please use the following link to apply while awaiting registration approval.
https://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/applications-f6/application-format-t2.htm
The Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Stepmother 4 3gp Download Full Movie Free
Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:13 am by vivieblon

» Winamp Pro 5.61 Build 3133 Final - Multilingual - Full
Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:00 am by vivieblon

» Acrobat9 0 Rar
Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:21 pm by vivieblon

» LibO 3.3.4 Win X86 Helppack Hu
Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:10 am by vivieblon

» Sach Kah Rha Hai Deewana
Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:52 pm by vivieblon

» Download Angry Birds 128x160.jar Landscape
Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:29 pm by vivieblon

» Free Download Torrent Movie Hatim Tai
Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:23 am by vivieblon

» Www Hot Indian School Sex Com
Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:52 am by vivieblon

» Wrestlemania 29 Brock Lesnar Vs Triple H 3gp Video Download
Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:51 am by vivieblon

Fantastic Training Method.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fantastic Training Method. Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm

I believe i may have found the "best" by far, training method we could use. Okay, this would be for pvp or i guess could even be for just team training. The free 3v3 pvp map, "Forest Tombs" has 2 rooms that are off to the side, in those rooms are powerups guarded by the bosses "Skeller" and "Meathead". These bosses are not like any other, they are a *Beep* to kill. It takes the most skilled of teammates to take them down. If we were to get teams, say 2 teams and 1 is red and 1 is blue, not pvp each other, but instead 1 team vs a boss, the other vs the other boss. Which ever team finishes first wins. I know that "Meathead" is supposedly stronger so thats why it'll be best 3/5 to win. Switching off each game. Maybe even make it where the previous winning team has to face the toughest boss.

What do ya'll think about this method?

Personally i think it'll help bring together the team on learning when to heal and buff while who is tanking and dps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Sounds cool. What about the team facing "skellar" gets something like 2 mages and 1 warrior and the other gets something like 3 archers, or one of each class. Just an idea, IDK.

Either way that idea sounds cool and fun@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:12 pm

sounds like fun! quick question first: i have to purchase the initial 3 vs 3 pvp first, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Is tiny tombs the only map with the bosses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:31 am

No Hobodude, there is a swamp level (forgot the name) that has a character "the ref" and I believer "meathead is in another map as well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:50 am

Do the bosses give drops? This training urea sounds good but we should also 5 on 5 agaist eachother. We could have the best members run classes showing the more inexperienced how to fight well. I would like thy for my new 35 granaderik he is a int archer if anyone can help. Cough cough thelonearcher cough Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 am

I think this is a great idea, it will keep the less experienced players active and they will become experienced and it will further the guilds progress. I also think that we should have teams. For example when we do farming events we could have different teams where everyone is assigned to a group and those five people always level together when doing guild events. This will create a bond between the group and also they will start to form their way of farming together. I also think we should have a person who would be for the lack of a better word the "Yoda" of the class. They would be someone who has the best gear and knows a lot of information about their class. Then less experienced players could talk to these players and get advice and help on their class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:00 pm

that sums up pretty much what i think! but..., what about somebody who knows quite a bit about raiding, but doesn't have the best gear? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:47 pm

I'll be the int Mage yoda!!Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Sounds great but i did check out the place and the bosses are near impossible to kill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:16 am

so it'll be like an endurance run then:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Training Method.   Fantastic Training Method. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Training Method.
Page 1 of 1