The Avengers
Welcome Newcomers and Members, The Avengers is a guild for the mobile game Pocket Legends. We are active members dedicated to the skilled gaming required to become elite. In order to join our Guild please be sure to register and apply.

Please use the following link to apply while awaiting registration approval.
https://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/applications-f6/application-format-t2.htm
The Avengers
Welcome Newcomers and Members, The Avengers is a guild for the mobile game Pocket Legends. We are active members dedicated to the skilled gaming required to become elite. In order to join our Guild please be sure to register and apply.

Please use the following link to apply while awaiting registration approval.
https://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/applications-f6/application-format-t2.htm
The Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Stepmother 4 3gp Download Full Movie Free
Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:13 am by vivieblon

» Winamp Pro 5.61 Build 3133 Final - Multilingual - Full
Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:00 am by vivieblon

» Acrobat9 0 Rar
Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:21 pm by vivieblon

» LibO 3.3.4 Win X86 Helppack Hu
Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:10 am by vivieblon

» Sach Kah Rha Hai Deewana
Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:52 pm by vivieblon

» Download Angry Birds 128x160.jar Landscape
Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:29 pm by vivieblon

» Free Download Torrent Movie Hatim Tai
Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:23 am by vivieblon

» Www Hot Indian School Sex Com
Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:52 am by vivieblon

» Wrestlemania 29 Brock Lesnar Vs Triple H 3gp Video Download
Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:51 am by vivieblon

Leveling up Noobs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leveling up Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Leveling up Noobs   Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Guys.. just wanted to report back that it only takes 2 lvl 40s to run a low level guy through all dungeons upto the swamps (never had time for higher.. it was late at night).

Yest Violentsaint and I ran a lvl 25 up through all the maps including the swamps and reported no deaths except for the stupid ones where violent and I were talking in the middles of mobs Very Happy

If we were really serious, then I can say zero deaths for all party members. Also given that both Violent and I are Paladins which we heal and keep the noob alive and buffed at all times... i swear, takes only a few mins to clear a lvl (including swamps).... the exp pot hasent even run out for the noob and we're in another map hahahah

Dont know how this would fair for say 2 tanks or archers with no heal or rez/buff ????
Back to top Go down

Leveling up Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Noobs   Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Yeah I've been helping people level as well le can get a little dicey when you are the only level 40. The pally seems to be best build for those runs
Back to top Go down

Leveling up Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Noobs   Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:34 am

How long does it take
Back to top Go down

Leveling up Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Noobs   Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 am

@Hobodude, it most likely depends on how many kills the player gets, how quickly the team advances, when the go to next map, if they use elixers or potions or not, and some other things that I may have missed.
Back to top Go down

Leveling up Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Noobs   Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 am

Just about any map can be cleared up to swamps in less than 5 minutes however for power leveling mini maze can be fastest to level Some one under 26 with xp pots it's worth over 800xp and you have to be moveing but it can be done in under 5 min
Back to top Go down

Leveling up Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Noobs   Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 am

yep under 5mins upto swamps.. then it takes a bit of time... prob 10mins per lvl given only 2 paladins and 1 noob... only because in swamps they heal themselves... hate that shat.
Back to top Go down

Leveling up Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Noobs   Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Inspired by silent's new pure tank and all the people on space time boards complaining about how pure builds can't win in pvp I have decided to create a new char "purekraze" any help leveling would be appreciated
Back to top Go down

Leveling up Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Noobs   Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:50 pm

We will be leveling these pure characters the next few days, please if at all possible help us reach the cap. (as if kraze needs anymore) lol. But yes, im making a pure tank as it will be used for insane tankage. I have some 41+ isis and thoth gear ill use on it making it insanely hard to die and run outta mana. Having 18 H/s, 6 M/s, only from the gears, not the others. Plues the added 21% dodge ill receive from the Isis gear, not counting the rock hard armor. Name is Kungfutank.
Back to top Go down

Leveling up Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Noobs   Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Rofl how can one have too many cappEd chars? I look forward to eventully kiteing your pure tank for an hour or so trieing to drop him one time.
Back to top Go down

Leveling up Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Noobs   Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:14 pm

you people are sick drunken i still have all my str gear for wolfling, and i was damn hard to kill when playing as a tank in pve. it's not just your type of gear, although it does help, its also how you tank. everybody knows that i'm not the most gifted pvp player..... scratch , but i would definately put wolf's tanking abilities up with the best of them. so if anybody needs a tank for leveling, just let me know! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leveling up Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling up Noobs   Leveling up Noobs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leveling up Noobs
Page 1 of 1