The Avengers
Welcome Newcomers and Members, The Avengers is a guild for the mobile game Pocket Legends. We are active members dedicated to the skilled gaming required to become elite. In order to join our Guild please be sure to register and apply.

Please use the following link to apply while awaiting registration approval.
https://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/applications-f6/application-format-t2.htm
The Avengers
Welcome Newcomers and Members, The Avengers is a guild for the mobile game Pocket Legends. We are active members dedicated to the skilled gaming required to become elite. In order to join our Guild please be sure to register and apply.

Please use the following link to apply while awaiting registration approval.
https://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/applications-f6/application-format-t2.htm
The Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Stepmother 4 3gp Download Full Movie Free
My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:13 am by vivieblon

» Winamp Pro 5.61 Build 3133 Final - Multilingual - Full
My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:00 am by vivieblon

» Acrobat9 0 Rar
My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:21 pm by vivieblon

» LibO 3.3.4 Win X86 Helppack Hu
My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:10 am by vivieblon

» Sach Kah Rha Hai Deewana
My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:52 pm by vivieblon

» Download Angry Birds 128x160.jar Landscape
My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:29 pm by vivieblon

» Free Download Torrent Movie Hatim Tai
My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:23 am by vivieblon

» Www Hot Indian School Sex Com
My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:52 am by vivieblon

» Wrestlemania 29 Brock Lesnar Vs Triple H 3gp Video Download
My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:51 am by vivieblon

My game has been glitchy.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My game has been glitchy..... Empty
PostSubject: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:54 am

Hey, ever since Iphone OS 4 my screen has been glitchy, particularly on PL. IDK how to help it or anything, HQ has been off since I started the game (to lower battery drain) and I tried putting it on HQ, and, not much difference, if any. Any suggestions? Any settings in PL or on Ipod I can change to imrpove this? Has anyone else had these problems? Thanks.

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong category, this category may be for website bugs, or game bugs only but I decided to post is here rather than off-topic. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am

Nah, nah , this is a good place to post this as it is still a technical issue. Kinda.

And yes my ipod has been alot more laggy since i got OS4 also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:39 am

We need Steve jobs. Anyone got his number?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:42 am

who dat be? haha ima go gangsta on u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:43 am

i havent upgraded to os 4 but am haveing major issues with skills not working in a timely manner on bird chars Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:47 am

Kraze, that sucks!

Silent, I don't think gangsters play PL.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 am

U kno i am having that same problem, maybe a few of the issues are just server laggs. not sure but yea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 am

OS4 is okay, its not that much better and there are alot of problems with lag and such, i would maybe stray away for another week and let them tweak all the apps to work better.
Back to top Go down

Zip it myst, nows not the time to be correcting me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:52 am

Sorry Silent....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 am

lol lame post count, and thats right, u better be sorry for everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:55 am

I am very sorry, will you forgive me?

*giggles quietly under breathe*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:57 am

Yes, ill forgive you. it was just a joke myst, gah, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:00 am

Sure that's what you want me to think so you can get me into more trouble...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:01 am

haha, there u go again making some crazy assumptions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:03 am

Lol, I knew it the whole time...

P.S. congrats on 100 posts! I just made it! Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:05 am

lol have u? it still shows u as 99. haha and this will be my 102.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:09 am

Ya I know, the box loads a little slowly. It said 89 for some time then went up to 94ish I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:03 am

im going around commenting on everything to catch up...
yeah so HI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My game has been glitchy.....   My game has been glitchy..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My game has been glitchy.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Avengers :: The Avengers :: Bugs and Tecnical Issues-
Jump to: