The Avengers
Welcome Newcomers and Members, The Avengers is a guild for the mobile game Pocket Legends. We are active members dedicated to the skilled gaming required to become elite. In order to join our Guild please be sure to register and apply.

Please use the following link to apply while awaiting registration approval.
http://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/applications-f6/application-format-t2.htm

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Stepmother 4 3gp Download Full Movie Free
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:13 am by vivieblon

» Winamp Pro 5.61 Build 3133 Final - Multilingual - Full
Thu May 29, 2014 11:00 am by vivieblon

» Acrobat9 0 Rar
Tue May 27, 2014 5:21 pm by vivieblon

» LibO 3.3.4 Win X86 Helppack Hu
Tue May 27, 2014 10:10 am by vivieblon

» Sach Kah Rha Hai Deewana
Mon May 12, 2014 3:52 pm by vivieblon

» Download Angry Birds 128x160.jar Landscape
Sun May 11, 2014 10:29 pm by vivieblon

» Free Download Torrent Movie Hatim Tai
Fri May 09, 2014 12:23 am by vivieblon

» Www Hot Indian School Sex Com
Thu May 08, 2014 11:52 am by vivieblon

» Wrestlemania 29 Brock Lesnar Vs Triple H 3gp Video Download
Tue May 06, 2014 1:51 am by vivieblon

Share | 

Hobodude shall be away for a long time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:25 am

Ok guys i regret to announce this but i will be MIA for possibly a long time. As some of you know i'm currently working as an accountant for Fletcher Construction. The pay is quite good but i don't really want to be stuck at a boring job the rest of my life. In fact the only reason i decided to get a degree in accounting is because i seem to be naturally gifted in the area of Mathematics. So I have decided that i want to do something that I am both good at and I find enjoyable. So i decided that I will join the NZ army. I know that sounds crazy to most of you but it appealed to me. My gaol is to join the NZSAS force. I will need to go through the six month training course and then if I succeed in that I believe I will apply for the SAS where i will go through more selection and training cycles. I may still be able to contact you guys here but I wont be playing Pocket Legends for quite a while.

--
Hobodude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:09 am

wish you the best of luck and take care... dont drop the soap in the shower~!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:28 pm

duuude, THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!! that sounds like a great time for you! totally respect that man! do your best out there bro, and i'll make sure keeps your membership active for when you eventually return. but that sounds like a great adventure ahead for you man:) i don't like wishing luck, so instead.... BEST of DETERMINATION AND HARD WORK BE WITH YOU! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:49 pm

lol thanks guys
im leaving in 4 days so yeah...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:53 am

That is insanely awesome that your serving your nation! Your moving on to bigger and better things than PL Wink Take care, best of luck, like Inching said, really be careful about that Wink lol

You'll do well, I resppect you for that bro, that's awesome!

You will return though right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:54 pm

@myst, i guess that depends on how quickly he drops the soap Wink Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:49 pm

HAHAHA yeah i will be coming back as soon as I finish basic training which generally takes a couple months. And yeah I'll try not to drop the soap. BTW if i pass i shall be known as 2nd Lieutenant Hobo, then Lieutenant Hobo, then Captain Hobo, then Major Hobo, then Lt Colonel Hobo, then Colonel Hobo, then Brigadier Hobo, then Major General Hobo, then Lt General Hobo and finally in about 50 year my goal will be to be General Hobo...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 pm

You rock bro! I also served four years of service in the Army and I respect the hell out of you for wanting to serve and protect your country. If you can get a slot, I highly recommend Airborne school. I served with the 82nd Airborne and wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Even worked with some SAS guys. Definitely L33T! You'll be in good company.

Focus on your training and don't forget about us. We'll get you pimped out with the latest expansion gear when you return to us.

Stay safe Bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:54 am

That's awesome Koda! I hate how they spell colonel, and bologna, I don't get it! They don't spell "colonel" with an "r" or "bologna" with an "i"

None the less, we will level you 50 levels up if we have to. We will pimp you out! We got your back bro, you have a good reason to be gone. Can't blame you for that Wink

Good luck, Lieutenant Hobo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 pm

myst, that's because it is actually pronounced the way it is spelled.... it is meant to be spoken as col-o-nel. it's just a breakdown of the english language that people believe that it's supposed to be pronounced as kernel. it's not. and i don't even have a clue about bologna. it's not baloney. just sound it out phonetically. study geek cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:25 am

hey guys
im just using my short break to tell you the training is going well and that i like mysts list of improvements especially " Having to wait a certain amount of time to invite the same person" Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 am

Haha, I put that in there for that specific reason Smile lol! Suspect

Glad to hear your doing well, you learning a lot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 am

YO HOBOOOOO!!!!! cheers cheers cheers you have'nt had any soapy incidents yet i take it, well thats good! Wink hows basic going dude? you must be enjoying yourself man! did you notice that the first suggestion from mysts marvelous list of game improvements was concerning more booting rights?!? like he needs any more... Wink man, it's good to hear from you! since you left, i am now the last of the original "red" mods left.... at least that are still active within the guild. No but, never fear i shall keep us alive my brother, so long as you go and make the world a safer place! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:03 pm

If soap accidents did happen, I don't think he'd tell us, just remember, you have a right to alert the police Wink

Great to hear your doing well, I am excited for your return, bounce

And Wolf, a little more won't hurt anyone, physically that is.

I think it's great your putting your country over PL, which is something we wouldn't do What a Face

We will level you up as much as we need to. Lol, we will give you our hand-me-downs. See you soon, AO2 alien alien is great, don't recall if you've played it, we will keep you posted on AO3, good luck bro!

- Your pal myst, drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 pm

just look at the ingratitude!!! shameful!!! why, if it wasn't for this country, there wouldn't be an apple, or microsoft, or an iphone! or electricity as we know it(ben franklyn)! or so many other things that this great notion has pruduced! like slinky's! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Oh, yes slinkys are very fun indeed! I used to have a really nice, classic one, from like the 80s, now, they make the, with either crap metal, or plastic.

Another fun thing was the super ball, those things are fun! I had some classic toys from my moms days, most were from the 80s. They were great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:55 am

Lol yes Basic is going very well but my Gunny is slightly...you know...
according to him the shits going to hit the fan when pigs learn to fly... he's also told the entire company to act our age and not our shoe size...
lol but he gave us permission to head out of the camp to a nearby pub to watch the fifa world cup finals Very Happy if you ever get a chance to go into an army training base i suggest you take it insane things happen in here. Apparently a guy had to cut the entire lawn with a pair of safety scissors because he wasn't listening to the gunny.
And no I haven't had "soapy" accidents yet... and whats all the hype about alien blasters i read about. Is it the same ones from fallout 3??? do i get to blast super mutants with em??? please enlighten me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:09 am

Here are some of the Alien Blasters and their stats. They shoot lightning. The Ryylox used to be super expensive, I sold one for 700K and bought another for 500K. Now you can buy one for about 230Kish.

Glad to here you're doing well, and having fun. I expect you to be the one clipping the grass with Crayola scissors next time. Wink Keep us posted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 am

ya hobo, i grew up on them too.(bases) i remember how it was;) and try to avoid scissor mowing if you can help it.... my dad made me do it one time when i was 8 for mouthing off, lets just say i had one of the most painful sunburns for about two weeks after;) in PL the blaster craze is starting to die down finally... i never saw what was so great about them. their damage stats are so low that the other stats can t even make up for it. myst let me try using his ryloxx blaster (we, as an inside joke, have started calling them maalox blasters;)) in-game once and i imediately saw that i had to fire twice in order to equal the stopping power of one shot from my bow. but they are cool looking, and they do have a unique sound they make..... ask myst about that one;) don't worry about the brainwashing tactics that the drill instructor shout at you with, every nation's military basic has about the same method of training. they need to break you down inorder to build you in their image and with their mentality. it all culminates in the simple decision to not hesitate when given an order. especially useful in battle, that one! but enough from here, have fun and learn something!!!! remember to look at "the big picture" Wink cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:12 pm

The blasters are almost done now, but now it's wands. I sold my lvl 45 Thoth wand for 575K They are good at least, the Thoth wand had I believe, 100-103 damage, 2.0 speed, 8 Int, 3% Crit, 6 M/s, 2 armor. I think that's what it was. The items this time are either real crap, or items worth about 500K, I have sold 3 items that I sold for 500-700K. Values are higher then ever, and now, it's either people are poor, or people are rich, not so much of an in between, well, that depends on what you consider "in between" We hope to hear back from you soon. By the way, Kingfu is level 23, I am lazy at leveling him, but I will for your chance at laughter, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Am i the only person who thinks they look homo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 pm

They look kinda cool, you should see plasma swords, they are super small simple swords...

Do you remember that lvl 16ish, small, little green sword? It's a remake of those. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 pm

lol epic I cant wait to get some of that useless crap when I get back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Haha, you will get our hand me downs, I don't have much Str gear anymore since I traded it to go pure, but I will farm ya some Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 pm

lol im on Int remember...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   

Back to top Go down

Hobodude shall be away for a long time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next