The Avengers
Welcome Newcomers and Members, The Avengers is a guild for the mobile game Pocket Legends. We are active members dedicated to the skilled gaming required to become elite. In order to join our Guild please be sure to register and apply.

Please use the following link to apply while awaiting registration approval.
http://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/applications-f6/application-format-t2.htm

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Stepmother 4 3gp Download Full Movie Free
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:13 am by vivieblon

» Winamp Pro 5.61 Build 3133 Final - Multilingual - Full
Thu May 29, 2014 11:00 am by vivieblon

» Acrobat9 0 Rar
Tue May 27, 2014 5:21 pm by vivieblon

» LibO 3.3.4 Win X86 Helppack Hu
Tue May 27, 2014 10:10 am by vivieblon

» Sach Kah Rha Hai Deewana
Mon May 12, 2014 3:52 pm by vivieblon

» Download Angry Birds 128x160.jar Landscape
Sun May 11, 2014 10:29 pm by vivieblon

» Free Download Torrent Movie Hatim Tai
Fri May 09, 2014 12:23 am by vivieblon

» Www Hot Indian School Sex Com
Thu May 08, 2014 11:52 am by vivieblon

» Wrestlemania 29 Brock Lesnar Vs Triple H 3gp Video Download
Tue May 06, 2014 1:51 am by vivieblon

Share | 

Hobodude shall be away for a long time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 pm

I know, I was saying that since I used to be a pally, I had some good gear, but I sold/traded it to get my hands on top-of-the-line Int gear Wink Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 pm

oh lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Did I ever tell you about the guy with the uber cool wand, and he had the only one in the game at the time, he got offered 3 mil gold, and he turned it down. Now I have one and so do many others, the price has gone dow to about 300K LMAO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 pm

3mil...., ya i'd be kiicking myself too! Shocked myst how's your wifi btw? hobo, i never seem to catch you when you're on.... seems like old times, eh cheers cheers cheers hope you're doing well my man Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:52 pm

My wi-fi isn't an outside problem, so the guys are coming in about an hour, I will keep you posted, my phone is like overheating so IDK how long it will last before breaking, lol. Hobo sounds good, I messaged him a little, mainly keeping him posted. He is yet to shoot a 50 cal though! :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:57 pm

i think he may have to wait a while for that one! .50 cals are brutal. and you run the risk of breaking your wrist/shoulder if you fire one off without first having proper training! drunken geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:05 pm

I know, I told him to try not to lose his arm, lol. When they are on a full mount, they are much less of a danger, but it's still a big ass gun! I like Barretts but damn those things have recoil, they can shatter your wrist all the way up to your shoulder!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 pm

ya, my uncle used to have a barrett when he was on actve duty. sick, big-ass cannon! a bit too close to overkill for me;) would vaporize a human torso from the sternum up from over a half mile away!!!! that's sick!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Those things are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn loud!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:27 pm

hoooooooow loud are they? Wink at least they don't go "pew,pew" hehe cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:27 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now go on chat! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:46 pm

you need to get your wifi back, and soon mysti..... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:33 pm

I KNOW F*C*ING AT&T ARE STUPID!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:59 am

AT&T is down?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 am

No, my wi-fi shut down. Now, the problem is, my dad changed the credit card password, because my sisters friend was buying stuff. Long story, anyways I had to restore my Ipod because I forgot the passcode, and now I am soooooooooo damn pissed because I can't even get free apps. I'm creating an account now, so hopefully it works.... Everything is going wrong with my wi-fi and Itunes account when everything bad is happening. Lol....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:06 am

damn, that suck myst... i had to do that before to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:10 am

The account didn't work, I might talk to my dad about it today, I am gonna call Apple when they open, I just want to get PL, I have hardly been on lately, and now is kinda the time that I need to be on....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:15 am

go to chat myst
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:10 pm

OMFG what time are you guys on!!!
I am never able to catch u guys during my breaks!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:49 pm

morning and evenings on weekends, but i myself dont get on regularly during the week sometimes. when i get home from work these days i just jump in the shower and pass out promptly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:19 am

I am on mornings if I wake up early, and nights. It's 10:20 PM here now.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:22 am

kk I'll see ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:52 pm

myst, youve really got to fix your wifi... this is getting boring w/o my little sidekick/cheerleader around Twisted Evil clown cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:35 pm

I am not gonna come back ever again if you call me that. I got my wi-fi back, but my sisters laptop got stolen and the people spent $300 bucks on Itunes so my dad locked the account, I had to restore my ipod due to the fact that I forgot the passcode (I changed it before I went to sleep, lol) and my dad locked the visa on Itunes so now, I have nothing on my Ipod, I'm probably gonna get an Itunes card today, then I should be able to download PL, but I am not posotive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

ya, that'll work. i started my entire itunes acct with an itunes card! i've never actually used a credit card on itunes. so you should have no problems. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude shall be away for a long time   

Back to top Go down

Hobodude shall be away for a long time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next