The Avengers
Welcome Newcomers and Members, The Avengers is a guild for the mobile game Pocket Legends. We are active members dedicated to the skilled gaming required to become elite. In order to join our Guild please be sure to register and apply.

Please use the following link to apply while awaiting registration approval.
https://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/applications-f6/application-format-t2.htm
The Avengers
Welcome Newcomers and Members, The Avengers is a guild for the mobile game Pocket Legends. We are active members dedicated to the skilled gaming required to become elite. In order to join our Guild please be sure to register and apply.

Please use the following link to apply while awaiting registration approval.
https://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/applications-f6/application-format-t2.htm
The Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Stepmother 4 3gp Download Full Movie Free
farming/leveling Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:13 am by vivieblon

» Winamp Pro 5.61 Build 3133 Final - Multilingual - Full
farming/leveling Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:00 am by vivieblon

» Acrobat9 0 Rar
farming/leveling Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:21 pm by vivieblon

» LibO 3.3.4 Win X86 Helppack Hu
farming/leveling Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:10 am by vivieblon

» Sach Kah Rha Hai Deewana
farming/leveling Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:52 pm by vivieblon

» Download Angry Birds 128x160.jar Landscape
farming/leveling Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:29 pm by vivieblon

» Free Download Torrent Movie Hatim Tai
farming/leveling Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:23 am by vivieblon

» Www Hot Indian School Sex Com
farming/leveling Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:52 am by vivieblon

» Wrestlemania 29 Brock Lesnar Vs Triple H 3gp Video Download
farming/leveling Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:51 am by vivieblon

farming/leveling

Go down 
AuthorMessage

farming/leveling Empty
PostSubject: farming/leveling   farming/leveling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:05 am

along the same lines as what mystical is trying to set up with pvp, i want to set up a farming group. it would be a great way to supply new weapons and armor to guild members, and a great way to help level some alts in an environment where they can have whatever drops they want. i'm sure a few of us do this currently, but as a collective we could definately bring lots of drops/new 40's to guild. remember how we speculated about how it would look to other guilds if we were all decked out in best gear/top level? well, then imagine the impression if every alt had top gear/level as well. it would be more great advertising! drop a line, and tell me your ideas! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

farming/leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: farming/leveling   farming/leveling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Definitely was on the top of my list I ust havent been able to coordinate some of this as i have been working on getting to 40 on 3 of my chars. I got them now, lol, if you are interested in this sort of group event then please let me know. Please reply here with some of the following info.

Name of Farming Character:
Race & Class of Character:
Additional Info:

Here is mine,

Name: Undeadspirit(I will most likely use this char the most for farming)
Race/Class: BattleMage
Additional: I am thinking about leveling up another warrior to be a pure tank. and possibly another bird to level and be a pure dps range.
Back to top Go down

farming/leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: farming/leveling   farming/leveling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Sounds like fun I mainly use kraze to farm lvl 40 int bird
Back to top Go down

farming/leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: farming/leveling   farming/leveling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:28 pm

I only bothered to make 1 character so i'll farm with Hobodude
Back to top Go down

farming/leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: farming/leveling   farming/leveling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Great idea! I like it! I think most paladins are happy with their Thoth set but I would very much enjoy leveling my 30 with you guys!
Back to top Go down

farming/leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: farming/leveling   farming/leveling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:59 pm

and in response to your response on my response scratch

my main char is, as you know, wolfling. str/warrior. lvl 40

i have two other alts:

rhuagh int/mage lvl 30
** not certain yet if i want to level her, or just erase her**

ashenshugar dex/archer lvl 30
** i am currently leveling this alt, when not using wolfling**

i want to see our guild grow, and this could turn out to be a great step in that direction! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

farming/leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: farming/leveling   farming/leveling Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Character: My main is Mysticaldream level 40

Type: Paladin/Battle mage

Addition: I have a secondary level 31 INT bird and if I ever get him to the cap, I will probably farm and PVP with him.
Back to top Go down

farming/leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: farming/leveling   farming/leveling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:13 am

I had started to train a new bow bear yesterday. Seems cannot catch up the farming/leveling team XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

farming/leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: farming/leveling   farming/leveling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

farming/leveling
Page 1 of 1